Living Hope has several lead teacher positions to fill!
1. Do you love children?
2. Do you have the desire to positively impact the lives of children?
3. Do you have a passion to meet the unique needs of children in the foster care system, but are not able to be a foster parent yourself?
If so, Living Hope's Childhood Enrichment Center has the perfect career for you. As a lead teacher, not only will you have the opportunity to live your passion, but if you fully participate in our program, you will also earn a degree in Early Childhood Education. Our center is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. We are licensed to serve children from birth to 12 years. Also, we are the ONLY childcare center in Apache County contracted to serve the foster child population. For more information on our center, please click on the picture to visit our website.
We are accepting resumes and interviewing applicants until mid-October.
- Be over 18 (required)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Be able to pass background checks (required)
- Have a minimum of six months experience working with children (required)
- Have an Associates, Bachelors or Masters in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- Have six months experience working with foster children (preferred)
- Have experience working in a non-denominational Christian business (preferred)
Reply to this email or email email@example.com for more information or to send your credentials our way.